Re: Mopars attack Milan (via digest)

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:22:48 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> >and traction bars to match that was running low 15's.
>
> What!? Someone is impersonating me!! 8^)
>
> We should get a group together and head on up
> >one day this summer!
> >
> >Terry
>
> Hey Terry....Can Eric and I count you in on a full blown
> Dakota attack on
> Milan? We could have as many as 8-10 goin'. Look pretty cool in the
> pits
> to see a dozen Dakotas sittin' there.

I'd be up for going if we planned it out ahead of time so we can adjust
our schedules accordingly. I wouldn't be able to make it on the second
friday of June as I'm heading out to the watch those 300+mph monsters
in Ohio. The third Friday would be a possibility and the fourth is
wide open. Anybody else with available date's or suggestions? We can
arrange the most conveniant date for everybody interested.

Terry