Re: Drag Racing, Tire Pressure, and Non LSD.

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 21:51:12 EDT

<< Again, no Sure-Grip, No Traction Bars, No ladder Bars, No concrete
spoilers,
 etc. I just want to make what I have work a little better.

I use same pressure in both rear tires. My truck has a clutch, so I can slip
it out of the hole (just another advantage of a 5-speed!!!!). Then I throttle
it as soon as possible. You may have to experiment. I would try about
3pounds less in the right rear. Then go from there. Also ease it off the
line.

Brad