Re: Alantic Nationals and cool air intake

From: Psi363@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 07:55:14 EDT

<< Hey Wayne, sounds like your truck is getting quicker considering the
power
 robbing weather conditions at E-Town. BTW; what's the cool air intake floor
 register contraption thing your'e talking about? Maybe I can check it out
when
 your at Cecil Cty. The best E.T. my truck could muster was a 15.156 @ 89.05
 mph on Sat. How did you do yesterday(didnt get a chance to see you). I was on
 average 'bout a tenth and a half slower yesterday copared to Saturday. The
 massive heat, humidity and head wind took their toll.
   Shane

Shane,

I never made it back on Sunday, a friend of mine had some problems and we
couldn't make it. It really sucks because I know I would've won that RT. Oh
well. I got the idea for the floor registar off someone's post. It's pretty
simple but it might be effective. BTW did you do the curse to Freehold? That
could've been cool. Hope to make Cecil this Friday.

Wayne