Re: Re: Posted Throttle Body Pics Help?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 20:49:18 EDT

<< the gasket is thicker than a mm... does this mean you have no base left
 to regiester the air cleaner?

 standing as to keep
> the cleaner cover in place. I opened up the ports a little xtra as well,
> hoping that it compliments my intake work!

 a better bet is to get rid of leaky steel plate on bottom of intake...

Nope, the base is sweet, and You dont need to get rid of the plate, just make
sure you put it on and seal it tight.
Jules, do you do intake work as well? What do you do to them?
Eric