Re: Re: '97 cupholder

From: VATEKHOKIE@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 11:45:11 EDT

Question.... could you (or maybe better yet, would you want to) add the floor
console (98' version) to an auto? Or is it only available with the manual? You
can never have too many cupholders! I:-)

Thanks, GaryC.
97 SLT 2x2 v8
_______________________________________

<<Hmm, I don't seem to have the floor console

drink holder. I have the one that you have to

pull out from underneath the middle section.

It does ok, but Saturday while at Mc D's

I had another large coke that flew out from

the holder and exploded in my passenger

floor board. I was beyond mad at that point.

I swore from then on that I would never put

another drink in those damn things!!!!!

Shultzy>>