Re: FIPK

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 18:55:27 EDT

I have a bunch of visible mods done to my dak, and the dealer hasn,t said
anything. Case in point...last december I had a really bad miss in cyl 5
(dealer told me). I had burnt the electrode right off the stock plug. When I
took her in, there was an MSD box, headers, bright red magnecore wires, and
the K&N FIPK. I was afraid that they would tell me the MSD caused the
problem, and my warr was void and null. But they didnt say a thing. In fact
the guys at the counter complimented me on the mods.
George