RE: RE: RE: Mopar shows this weekend/E-Town markings

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 19:03:37 EDT

Walt, I think I will do that next year. It was nice seeing all the trucks.
Heck I think next year, I will even race it for fun. I was weird how we
ended up together on the street. My truck is easy to find because it has
the "DDBC" on it. So if anybody see a blue 95 4x4 in NJ or VA (or anywhere
in between on Interstate 95), be sure and wave hello.

PS Ordered my K&N filter this week and can't wait to see the difference
between it and the Edelbrock paper element!

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau