Re: FIPK

From: moparman@laker.net
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 12:50:19 EDT

Scott May wrote:

> When you put the FIPK from the '96 Ram on, did you have any
> problems radiator hose clearance? Your picture looks like
> you have the original hose. Did installation require any
> custom modifications to the engine(hoses/TB) or FIPK itself?

yes, i had to cut about 3 inches from the upper hose where it connects
to the radiator to allow me to pull the hose forward a bit. it still
came in contact with the air cleaner, so the portion i cut off, i
wrapped around the hose to protect it and had no problams at all.

Jarrod Pilone
http://www.laker.net/moparman