Re: Wed nite drags 5-20

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 23:47:47 EDT

<< I was wondering how much did the MP Comp help the performance?
 Along with the cat backs, how much did they help also >>

The computer is good for about 2 tenths, Duals or free flowing exhaust I think
was a tenth or 2. When I started messing around doing things I changed one
thing at a time and then went back to track the next week and evaluated it.
The problem is weather plays a large amount on performance and therefore is
difficult to compare week to week, now a G-tech is what I should of had....

Bill