Wed nite drags 6-3

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 23:47:49 EDT

Jon Steiger Ferd killer and current trophy champ. He's goin to need a bigger
shelve to hold em all. Final round he run a 15.41 on a 15.40 to kill the Ferd.
The Dakota's did good again cleaning up the first round but when they got
running Dakotas agaist Dakotas somebody had to lose. Me, Jon did it to me
again in the second round but I don't feel that bad cause I broke out by .014.
Dialed a 15.0 and ran a 14.986. It was a pretty cool night and pretty good
running. Things got late though when a guy lost a Pontiac on the start and
came accross the track and rolled it down the guard rails. Destroyed the car
but the driver was OK. Took quite a while to clean things up. Jon's doing real
well and making us Dakota owners and racers proud of him, heck if it hadn't
been for him that Dang Ferd might of won. Good Job Jon !!!

Bill