Re: harness failure/clarificarion

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 17:48:54 EDT

>Tony,
>I was aware of the crash test results when I bought my Dakota. I assume
>most potential owners check this stuff out prior to making a purchase.

The crash tests I'm refering to were published only last month by the
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. I am unaware as to whether Chrysler
publishes the results of its in-house crash tests and I've never seen any
others that the Dakota was invloved in. I doubt they would have swayed my
decision to buy a Dak anyhow (who knows though?) Personally I don't see
myself suing CC if I do sustain a head injury in my truck (because I'm
aware of the potential), my point is that without some sort of incentive
they will never fix what is a fixable problem.

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __
1120 Kerr HAll UCSB []_.-' (Q,___\