S-Bolt?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 22:22:14 EDT

Can somone tell me what this is? On the 96 there is a plate that is bolted to
the TBI that has a hole in the center. The air cleaner stud is put thru this
with self locking nuts. Had to replace this when I added the FIPK cause the
stock one was too short. Supplied in the kit was a really long stud that I
had to cut down, and then ya just put it back and lock it down.
Is the S-Bolt that is being refered to on the 97 and newer?
George
(no s-bolt and a cup holder that works)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even I laughed at that one :-{)