Radiator

From: Ray Hancheck (lethand@hhs.net)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 15:42:53 EDT

Well got the new radiator today, had to break down and buy one, that
lip that holds the plastic top to the core was too weakened to hold any
pressure. but Ack, that is an expencive little bugger, the parts
departmrent wanted 335.00 for the basic 2 core rad.

Well, couldn;t afford that and of course the beast is my daily driver,
so i ended up with a generic replacement type, dosen;t have those
plastic parts and such, but its a 3 core at least and with any luck i
won;t have that lip blow out ever again ; p (is that lip blowing out
any sort of a commom problem..before this I had never seen one go like
that)

Ray Hancheck
'92 LE 318