Re: Transmission Fluid Change

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 17:38:08 EDT

If your 95 is the same as my 92, (and I thinks it be!) you have to use a lot
of patience...

First loosen the bolts and remove some at a corner to drain the pan...

Once most of the fluid is out, ya gotta kinda move it forward, sideways
(drivers side) and then backwards to get it "free"...then it'll drop, front
end first I think...

I have done it twice and each time was a big ball o' glee!!

Good luck!!

BTW...I would suggest installing a drain plug in it...I didnt either time,
but still hope to one day....