RE: Performance vs break-in

From: joel (joelz@oz.net)
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 14:30:50 EDT

I test drove an auto 4X4, ext cab, V8 with the larger tire and it smoked em
right off. It had about 30miles. Everytime I stomped on it from standstill
the tires would spin.
I special orderd a v8 5sp and it smokes em as well without hesitation. The
powerband starts from around 2500 so it could use some more umph below 2500.

Joel