Re: Mopar FABM for sale

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 10:49:12 EDT

<<I give up trying to make a Mopar air cleaner do what I wanted it to.
So I am going to do as someone else did and put a K&N in the stock
filterbos and make a inlet duct for it in the radiator flap area. So,
Anyone want a Brand new Mopar Performance cast aluminum air cleaner?
Make me an offer.
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx.
jmiller@eramp.net>>
Jim, I'm pretty interested in buying the MP cleaner. I already have an
Edelbrock 10" in my truck, but if I remember right isn't the MP cleaner
something like 13 inches? I have a freind who wants some performance out of
his ram so we're probably gonna put the Edelbrock in his truck. Also, what
were you trying to get the MP cleaner to do? Lastly, how much did you pay for
it, I don't have an MP cat. with me.

Thanks, Will
ps. Is it that cool black one with the ribbed top?