Re: k&n fipk killed my motor

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 23:54:25 EDT

<< Should this be called BMBM? [blown motor by Meldrum]
    Now all you have to do to complete the package is install
    the wrong thermostat,screw with your exhaust and lose
    your low end,then don't forget to dremel your TB for
    some more imaginary gains! Then your ready to blow those
    Chebbys and Ferds in the weeds.

    You got to love me
    Tony >>

 Tony,

 Thats funny, but I thought you sold your truck to buy an Accord or something?

 Wayne >>
Good one wayne!! Did my Throttle Body yesterday, and boy! Awesome!!