Re: Perfromance modifications database

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 12:55:16 EDT

<< << I do not have my own web site, but I will post this to the list, along
with
  updates, so anyone interested can download it. The success of this will
  depend on how much info I receive. Any comments or suggestions are
  appreciated.

  Wayne

 Sounds good Wayne, Ill send ya my mods this weekend
 Eric

I will try to get mine out later today, I have to look at all my time slips,
then figure out what mods I did at those times.

Brad