Re: Super Ram Air Box

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 12:41:44 EDT

<< 5 INCH is mounted in the air dam, in holes I cut out of it. They then
reduce
 into 4 INCH and the aluminum flex tubes bend around various parts of the
 chassis and engine to reach the twin 4 INCH snorkels of the air box. Its all
 secured w/ that shiny chrome looking duct tape and the air box is painted
 gloss black w/ a chrome 14 INCH element.

 No, I don't have any pictures of it but go to the Air Induction Systems web
 site to view similar set ups
 <A HREF="http://www.worldchat.com/public/ramairbx/index.htm">The Ram Air Box
-
 by Air Inlet Systems</A> (if you cant read this let me know).

 Gene >>

Only 5 inches????? He he!! Just kidding!!! If I remember correctly, you
have a 96, as I do. Thats why I wanted to know exactly what you routed the
hoses around, and over, and through. I think I can figure it out. Thanks.

Brad

P.S. If you want, take soime pics, and send them to me, I can scan them.