RE: K&N fipk killed motor

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 13:44:18 EDT

     Good point... When I installed mine I didn't have any 1/4-20 nuts and
     lock washers around and I was concerned the bottom nut would vibrate
     loose and fall down into the tb... Now that I've corrected the
     problem the only thing I can see that could break and fall in is the
     mounting bracket itself and that's kind of hard to imagine.