DML TB Butt Dyno

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 00:05:14 EDT

Oh boy! First night out on Gratiot with the TB mod installed>
   Pulled up between a Z28 and a Cobra and they both stepped into it a little
so I did too! They double looked and stepped down into 2nd so I did too! At
about a 20mph roll we jumped into it and I pulled hard on the Z while the
Cobra's wheel was just behind mine until we shifted into 3rd and then I
pulled away on him and backed off when his nose was at the back of my cab!
   You guys have got to take the Intake plunge! Shorten the runners and box
the plenum! It will complement your TB mod a lot!
Eric K
 p.s. Im going to Milan next friday and the following friday with Sean Meldrum
and anyone who wants to go!