Re: Psycho Gas Guage!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 00:21:08 EDT

Yeah it does sit outside. My parents think their new Pathfinder and my
Dad's Tacoma are more important then my Dak. Anyway the damn thing went a
good 70 miles almost on E and I filled up at 192.5 and filled up with the 15
gals without the gas light coming on. I hope that isnt broken. George what
kinda of mpg do you get outta your truck. It does have a V8 right, I get
12.5 city 15-15.5 hwy.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net