Re: My door locks suck too!

From: Compaq (agm@win.net)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 07:17:40 EDT

now that I have heard so many of thes complaints ,I think we might have
fornd a manufacturing defect, Those door locks are supposed to be rust
proof. We might find that the pivot rivot for the arm in the door latch is
not set ( that means pressed, headed, or pounded } together properly. An
other possibility is the clearance on the pivot is not correct.