Re: Blue R/T Pic

From: Compaq (agm@win.net)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 12:31:32 EDT

Chrysler has had so many problems that they have a "paint resolution" phone
line. I haven't seen the phone number in about a year but I will look for
it. There are many light blue shadows that the paint did not adhere to
the primer. We have one of them . The dealer would not do anything when
we first complained and later would only pay half. If that happened to me
again I would be much more insistant.