Re: Friday night drag results R/T (Tony)

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 12:50:03 EDT

> ><< Well you can see either I got a bad start or I lost some low end
> > not sure which since I only got one run before the rain. I'll find
> > out next Friday hopefully.
> >
> > Mike Catlin
> > >

> Mike,
>
> Wasn't it cooler than last week?
>
> Tony

Tony,
The original base line run was 5/8/98 at 8:00PM temp
was warm (should of wrote it down some where) and it had
just rained that was the best of 6 runs that night. My one
and only run from Friday 6/5/98 at 6:55PM temp was in the upper
60s and it rained 5 minutes after I crossed the timing lights.

Mike Catlin