fender flairs??? -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 15:11:17 EDT

The fender flares for the 4X4 will fit. You even have the holes already
drilled in your fender lips. I think they are ~$450 from the dealer. These
flares are also on the R/T's. Good luck.

Steve

>>> Joseph Dick <joe@selu.edu> 06/08/98 12:36pm >>>

I have a 98 CC SLT 2 WD and I am looking for a set of fender flairs to
install on my ride.

1. are there any aftermarket flairs that fit. If so, what model or name..

2. Is there a Dodge part that will fit.

BTW I have full lenght running boards on now, so I would not be looking
for the flair/running board all in one piece jobbie.

Thanks

Joe
98 CC SLT 5.2 L Auto 26G package
FABM, Dynomax, T&H package