Saw my first R/T and brake question.

From: Trevor Pontbriand (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 20:00:32 EDT

Hey all!

I just saw my first R/T at Central Cape Dodge in Hyannis, Mass. Black, and
very cool.

Here's the question:
Anybody noticed this: When the truck been sitting overnight and gets wet or
damp, and you apply the brakes for the first time, you get an *awful*
screeching noise and they grab really hard. Second time you brake, no
problem. Happens on my '98 (anti-lock in front only). I can't tell if it's
happening in the front or the rear, but it's annoying and I'm not sure if
its damaging. Any help is appreciated.

Does anybody have a Manik brush guard?

-Trevor
'98 Dakota 4x4