Re: another offset question

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 21:34:13 EDT

Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com writes:

<< I think you have it backwards, wouldn't a negative offset decreases the
back
 spacing from zero, pushing the wheel outward and would look like a deep dish.
 A positive offset would increase the backspacing from zero moving the rim
 deeper into the wheel well. >>

Yes you are right. I had it completely backwards. I was thinknig about it at
worj all day. That will teach me to answer email 20 minutes out of bed in the
morning.
George
:-{ )