Re: T-Body Plan & ???'s (Hey, Eric!)

From: Christopher J. Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 20:25:55 EDT

I'd like to get on the list for the T-body if its not too late I've got a
93 so it would fit mine according to jules. Instead of doing it myself
i'd like to use it to send mine out to jules and have him work his magic
on it and then I'd pass it on. If i'm too late to get on the list or
this whole thing has blown up by now just tell me thanks....

Chris lang
93 V8 CC 4x4
BTW.... I'm in upstate NY