Re: RE: What can MPI do?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 21:52:07 EDT

<< it could be a bad msd, but msds in general don't cause all these
 gripes... >>

This is the second one in there. And the second M/S Retard box which was the
main problem of the original trouble. And both of these were checked out at
MSD before shipping to me. When the original setup gave problems and I called
MSD they and I thought it was the 6A. I returned it and they found nothing
wrong but checked out a new one and sent it to me, same problem then the M/S
retard went back and they found the problem and replaced it all is fine now
with exception of loss in performance.

I don't have any problem with MSD, Mike has helped me with problems and made
some suggestions on this one that did not work.

Bill