DTC 37

From: Bill Coleman (wcoleman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 23:15:52 EDT

The check engine light came on today on my 95 5.2L Dak. I read out the
Diagnostic Trouble Codes and on of them was 37. I can't find any DTC 37 in
my service manual. The Haynes manual lists code 37 as "Part throttle
unlock solenoid driver circuit (Automatic transmission only)" but gives no
other information. Has anyone seen this DTC before? If so what does it mean?

The other DTC was 32 which concerns the EGR system. I am going to check it
tomorrow but was just wondering is anyone else has had trouble with their
ERG system. Is this a common problem on Daks? The truck is a 95 but I
have only owned it about 4 weeks so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Coleman
wcoleman@ix.netcom.com