Re: Idoit lights

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 01:03:38 EDT

Take the negative battery cable off for a few minutes to reset the computer.
If there is nothing wrong they shouldn't come back on. Anytime I have
gotten a code or anything on mine I always have to reset the computer and
the codes never come back and I check often just to make sure. I have a 91
LE
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net