Re: Re: Idoit lights

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 08:33:43 EDT

It used to be that on CC vehicles , all you had to do was turn the key on
and off 3 times to get it to spit out the codes in the 'puter . Now I just
got my '98 R/T CC and notice it has the OBD II diagnostic hookup . Is there
a way to have it tell you any current codes that is as easy as the old
Chrysler system ?