RE: Unique R/T Parts

From: Robert Wimmer (WIMMERR@gunet.georgetown.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 08:51:21 EDT

My impression, based on the responses to my original question, is that
there is not a "spec" sheet from CC or a FAQ that details the unique
suspension components of a R/T. Are there any CC parts people on the
list that can go through a CC parts book and check for part number
differences? At the very least, has any body measured ride height and
sway bar diameters on a R/T and 5.2L V8?

Have pity on me, I'm used to limited addition Ford and GM products that
the manufactures go out of their way to detail the differences from the
standard vehicle.

TIA,
Bob WImmer