Re: Power Pulleys

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 09:06:02 EDT

I've had the March pulleys on my truck for over a year now. Alt output does drop
at idle, but I've had no charging problems yet(I do have the high amp alternator
though).I run a large six channel amp that can push about 400w continuous. I
would say that there is a slight reduction in AC output at idle and no noticeable
effect on power steering. Oh, BTW, they were worth a little more than a tenth
reduction in 1/4 mile ET.

Andre Mauboussin
95 14.7@94.5mph