Re: Accessories

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 08:33:43 EDT

This is a common trouble with 91 and up Chrysler as well as Chevy and some
Fords....There are MANY references that have been made on this site, even
one that detailed a lawsuit waged and won by a Dak owner...

My Blue 92 had a peeling roof...It was repainted by thedealer at no charge
(the roof).....The hood had been repainted due to damage aleady, but Im sure
it wouldve peeled as well.

Other parts of my truck are showing some preliminary sighns of peeling (the
paint gets very dull and lifeless looking)...So I guess Ill be back at the
dealer sometime in the future arguing that yes, my truck has 100k miles on
it, but no, the paint shouldnt be peeling off of it. Good luck!
At 11:05 AM 6/8/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>I am looking for a web site that deals with strictly Dakota parts &
Accessories.
>I have a 93 ext. cab 4x4, any one have problems with paint peeling off of
the hood?

>Thanks,
>
>Butch

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!