Re: new rubbers

From: woodgate (woodgate@sprynet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 22:14:26 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: svieth@ameritech.net <svieth@ameritech.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Saturday, June 13, 1998 8:46 PM
Subject: DML: new rubbers

My Dak is chewing through the factory Goodyear Wranglers pretty
quick. I was looking for info on BF Goodrich tires on the web but
the BF Goodrich web site says that BF Goodrich no longer makes
tires.

Q1) What company is now making BF Goodrich tires?

Q2) Does anyone have a favorite BFG tire? Any ones to
stay away from?

Thanks much.

-Scott :^)

Patw

There truck tires have been very sucessfull I am suprised to hear
that they have stopped making them themselves.
The BFG AT tire is my favorite quiet responsive on the street and
plenty agressive for anything off road other than a mud addicts truck.
The snow and Ice performance is great as well.