Re: New Dakotas

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 11:55:51 EDT

 From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>This is kinda off the subject, but I saw the new Motor Trend and they're
bringing back the Chrysler 300 with a V-6 and it has 253 HP. Now that's an
excitement with Class. It's true that cubic inches do have their place for
much more power and better torque to weight ratio for longetivity, it's
amazing what these car companies can do when they set their minds to a
purpose of not only getting more power, but also more excitement to take
away the stress. Just goes to show you what we hotrodders knew all
along----"GIVE US MORE PERFORMANCE"