tony, sell the R/T

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 17:02:03 EDT

Look ya little punk, I dont understand why you have to pick a fight with
everyone on the list.(that is what your doing, one by one)
I have Mopar Performance plastered across the back window of my dak, and on
top of that there is a NIN decal. Nine Inch Nails, for those of you who dont
know. (industrial rock) So what does this sticker combo say to you. Am I a
drug using lowlife that likes Mopars? A sticker, is a sticker, is a sticker!
BTW if you arent happy with your truck, sell it. If it is an R/T, you wont
have any problem selling it for more than you paid for it.

George