A little tip for AOL users

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 18:18:34 EDT

Hey guys, this letter has no dakota content but neither does half the stuff
flyin around the list now and this is much more useful. As everybody knows,
we DMLers get a shit load of mail, and this slows down AOL's response time cuz
every letter you get it has to sort through your "Personal Filing Cabinet".
If you want to make AOL run faster and free up a nice chunk of HD space you
should find the "Personal Filing Cabinet" and trash it. If you have a Mac, go
to your system folder and open preferences folder, then goto AOL prefs and it
should be there. This solved the email lag on AOL and freed up about 60 megs
of space. I don't know where it is for you PC guys, it shouldn't be that hard
to find though. Just a little tip. later

Will