Re: tony, sell the R/T

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 18:36:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/98 4:53:45 PM Central Daylight Time, akelly@tir.com
writes:

<< Look ya little punk, I dont understand why you have to pick a fight with
>everyone on the list.(that is what your doing, one by one)
>I have Mopar Performance plastered across the back window of my dak, and on
>top of that there is a NIN decal. Nine Inch Nails, for those of you who dont
>know. (industrial rock) So what does this sticker combo say to you.
>
> That you want attention?

   Tony >>

Of course I want attention. That is why I did it. Gives the fords, chevys, and
hondas somting to read while they are trying to keep up.

Happiness is:
Loud hard music, thin soft woman, (no relation so don't even go there) and a
sweet looking, fast truck.
George
:-{ )