(no subject)

From: (no email)
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 13:44:41 EDT

How about we talk about trucks on this list? I don't care about the
confederate flag, or what time people are going to Milan. Use
personal e-mail, not the list. Everyone should have seen the list
etiquette message, how about reading it? At least change the header.
You would think that a header that says rearend would be about a
differential, or at least a woman ;-). Other than the personal
chatter I find the list informative and entertaining.
krp@netnitco.net

|{eith R. Phelps

Cat..... the other white meat.