What is "the PK" ? ? ?

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 15:09:11 EDT

>RAS*002@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>>
>> I just finished installing the Crower 1.7's on my purple R/T (1,000
>> miles). Here are a few things to consider:
>

>YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL!!!...
>
>the crowers are allowing stock dodge valves to wedge loose and get
>sucked after popping the keeper out! too true!
>
>thats why the PK is out
>
>stock springs are the killer
>
>don't listen to me... i only do dodges and i do them by the hundreds.
>two customers sucked valves who didn't listen to our advice...
>
>sincerely---good luck!
>
>jules

I give up... What is "the PK" ? ? ? Seriously, I'd like to know what
this is and why my valves will suddenly loose their keepers. The
Crowers have a self-aligning roller guide on the tip end that should
keep the rocker aligned on the valve stem tip.

                Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS
'85 Silver Monte SS