Re: What is "the PK" ? ? ?

Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 16:15:44 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-15 15:13:01 EDT, you write:

<< I give up... What is "the PK" ? ? ? Seriously, I'd like to know what
 this is and why my valves will suddenly loose their keepers. The
 Crowers have a self-aligning roller guide on the tip end that should
 keep the rocker aligned on the valve stem tip. >>

The PK is the pushrod and guideplate kit.... I don't use one, but they're
recommended at speeds over 5,500 rpm.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:08:56 EDT