Re: Power Pulleys for 98....+ electric fan info

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 16:46:48 EDT

I had a set-up on my '79 Magnum GT with the E58 360 with two fans built
into one housing side by side . It worked great even if it did sound like a
vacuum cleaner . The thing is that the radiator on this truck doesn't look
as big as the one that was on the Magnum .

Thanks for the info though , I did not know that .

Jack Hilton

'98 CC R/T "Black Death"