Re: Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 20:55:35 EDT

<< Man you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!! The only difference between your Dak
and
 min is that you have the 5sp and mine is the auto. My computer will be in by
 tuesday, and I am praying for good weather next weekend, so I can see what it
 will do.
 George

George, good luck! I ran my truck after installing the computer. It only had
120 miles on the new computer. I only saw a .11 gain, but now that it has
well over a thousand miles on it, it really picked up. Guess the computer has
learned the truck!!!! Total gain of just the computer was .38.

Brad