3M Tape

From: JEdmo123@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 20:42:35 EDT

Does any body know where I can buy a roll of double sided 3M tape? I bought a
pair of those covers for the club cab windows and they came loose. I
reattached them with a tape from Pep Boys and had them blow off on the Florida
turn pike. I had them reattached at my local Leer center but they are coming
loose again. The vibration from the left one sounds like pop corn popping in
my ear while driving. I know this tape Is expensive but I don't feel the
center can get It right. Thanks, JEdmo123@aol.com