Re: Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 00:25:47 EDT

<< I had taken the kit off of my 94. I still have to contact Vortech to find
 out if there is anything different that I would need to purchase. Looking
 at the 5.9, it isn't any different than the 5.2. The supercharger should
 bolt right up.

 Dan

Hey Dan, if you want, you can send that supercharger to me, and I will keep it
used to being operated, while you figure out what you need, and get all the
stuff together. Sound like a plan? He he!!

Brad