Re: Airaid now available for Dakotas!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 10:37:55 EDT

I been tossin' it around in my head , but since I'm from the South my brain
is having a hard time sorting things out .

I want to get one as soon as I can scrounge up the money . Being 25 and not
being married and living at home has certain advantages , like being able
to pay way too much for a truck and maybe a lil pocket change here and
there .

I'll letchya know as soon as I get me one !