Re: DML:Electric fans and back pressure

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 10:25:35 EDT

DMLers
watch out for restrictions in front of and behind the fans (like the
engine). CFM ratings have to have back pressure factored in, and CFM vs
backpressure is a function of fan blade/housing design. Hopefully the
catalogue guys figure in some nominal backpressure to make their numbers
"real". Doesnt seem like 2950cfm is enough does it...
BKB